Presentations & Voice Training at Your Premises
Advantages of in-house training:
- Cost effective
- Course directed to meet the needs of the delegates attending
- Dates arranged to suit peoples’ availability
- Convenient for delegates with no need to travel and less time away from work
- Class size to suit your needs
Although individual presentations training means one person gets all the attention, there are advantages to working in small groups. For example, all the exercises and techniques can be taught in the same way but presenting, even to a small group of people, is more realistic and challenging. Also delegates support and gain confidence and feedback from each other.
Vocal impact and projection is often neglected in standard presentation skills training – but it does not matter how interesting what you say is if nobody can hear you!
For business people presentation skills are invaluable in any of the following situations:
- Formal presentations and speeches
- Team and management meetings
- Briefings and direct reports
- Media interviews
- New business pitches